Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baaa



Yesterday, I was at a dinner/dance hosted by the wildlife society of malawi. People usually say that the dance is the most exciting part of the evening, but I personally think it is the dinner - simply because of the auction prizes. Two night accommodation at a game park! An evening at a lodge at the lake! A live sheep!

I've never won anything at an auction before, although I've tried many times to win that evening at the lake prize. Last dinner/dance, I almost won some tree seedlings. But this year, I got real lucky. I won a live sheep! Now, I know y'all thinking "what am I gonna do with a live sheep? I can't keep it in my house - it'll eat all my grass!" No worries my friends. Once November rolls around, I'm going to go collect my sheep from the farmer, and have a brai party! Holla!

2 Comments:

Blogger iliketatertots said...

wow...baa ram you!

11:04 pm  
Blogger joseph said...

aw, i want a sheep. i heard they're really stupid.

i just looked up "brai." you're gonna bbq your sheep?? that seems like a waste of wool.

4:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home