Friday, February 15, 2008

Cooties

Kids are the same, regardless of where they grow up, where they live. I was walking to work today and there were two primary school aged boys walking in front of me. Suddenly, they started walking faster, kept glancing behind them, and almost broke out into a run. At first, I thought they were running away from me! I know mzungus can be scary (heck, I even made a baby cry once), but we're not all that bad. So I turned around behind me, and I see three primary school aged girls, shouting at the boys, running towards them. Those boys looked at each other, said "let's go" and broke out into the fastest run I've ever seen. Regardless of how the boys may feel about girls in the future, at present, they still think girls have cooties.

1 Comments:

Blogger warren said...

hahaha cute

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home